He has taught professional students for more than 20 years. Clients include:
City of San Antonio, and
The United States Air Force (USAF)
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
In this hands-on class, students will learn the fundamentals of project management, including how to launch a project, manage scope, anticipate risks, lead stakeholders, and choose the best Project Management Institute (PMI) credential for you.
Project Management is designed is to help the organization increase revenues and to improve internal efficiencies.
Upon completion of this class, students will have the skills necessary to become meaningful participants on projects, including how to become an effective Project manager.
LEARN ABOUT THESE AND MANY MORE TOPICS
• Managing scope creep
• Improving accountability
• Managing conflict
• Getting the most out of meetings
• Asking the “brutal questions”
• Identifying projects that yield results
• Maximizing use of Lessons Learned
This course aligns with the Project Management Body of Knowledge and addresses the following hot topics:
• Modern Project Management
• Understanding Project Stakeholders
• Performing Risk Management
• Managing Project Teams
• Certifications and Education
HIGHLY INTERACTIVE CLASSES
• Receive an interactive workbook that helps you complete an entire project in class.
• Challenge yourself with our interactive learning team case studies.
• Kool Derby Portal – Access to PMP study prep quizzes and valuable resources.
• Watch engaging videos that highlight key project management topics.
• Earn 8 PMI-approved Professional Development Units (PDUs) to apply toward PMI educational hours requirement.
You do! Your organization also benefits by employing personnel with the tools and knowledge to succeed on projects!
Currently, all professions benefit from applying project management techniques, especially those associated with IT, HR, construction, production and supply-chain management. If you are a project team member, manager, project coordinator, team lead, or a project sponsor, this workshop is for you!
Ready to take the next step in developing your project management skills?