(Earn 24 PDUs)
If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
The PMI-ACP® is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts — 75 percent versus 56 percent — as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
• PMI needed to get in the game.
• Too many projects are using agile.
• Know the difference between waterfall and agile project management.
• Know that experience matters.
• The PMI-ACP® credentials provides you with a competitive advantage.
QUALIFYING FOR PMI-ACP®
|Education||Education||General Project Experience||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)|
|High school diploma or equivalent||2,000 hours (about 12 months) of project experience within the last five (5) years||1,500 hours (about 8 months) of agile project team or agile methodology experience within the last three (3) years||21 hours|
NOTE: PMI-ACP® is methodology agnostic, which means that “agile” means “agile,” and not necessarily scrum, extreme programming, and so on.
EXAM IS BROKEN DOWN AS FOLLOWS:
- Tools and Techniques (T&Ts): These are things you should be able to do – 50% of exam.
- Knowledge and Skills (K&Ss): These are things you should know – 50% of the exam.
- Domains: There are six (6) clusters of T&Ts and K&Ss.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US …
Dr. Jimmie Flores
PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA®, CAPM®, CSM®, CSPO®, CSP®, SSBB, SPHR®, GPHR®, ITIL® Expert, Security+, PRINCE2®, COBIT® 5
He has taught professional students for more than 20 years. Clients include:
- General Dynamics
- City of San Antonio
- The United States Air Force (USAF)
- Verizon Wireless
|Course Name||2017 Date||Location||Regular Price||Early Bird|
|PMI-ACP Certification||Mar 1-3(Wed-Fri)||San Antonio, TX||$1,595||$1,495|